ROVA will not pay for damage done to your vehicle.  We recommend that you seek guidance from a qualified insurance representative from your auto insurance provider to see what your insurance covers.

In the event that you damage someone else's property or person, you may be eligible for coverage through the INSEL program.  With any questions regarding coverage or a claim please contact Arthur J. Gallagher Management Services at 816-395-8607.